OPEN POSITION AT REFIT®
The mission of REFIT® is simple: we desire to create a fitness experience where everybody belongs.
The REFIT Interim Copywriter Position is responsible for producing engaging, clear text for different advertising channels such as emails, social media, and blog posts. Their duties include researching keywords, producing interesting written content, and proofreading their work for accuracy and quality.
We are seeking someone who:
- is passionate about the REFIT mission, values, and vision
- is able to write clear and error-free content which reflects REFIT’s voice
- is able to accept and implement feedback
- is self-motivated and approaches work with a high level of discipline, detail, and accuracy
- is a team player who thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments
- Writing a variety of content to support communications and marketing efforts
- Planning, creating and maintaining email communications to all audiences
- Working with the REFIT marketing team to edit and modify copy to meet expectations
- Maintaining integrity and organization of email lists and groups
- Editing and proofreading copy as needed
KEY SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- Prior experience in a communications or marketing role
- Canva, Mailchimp, and/or other communication software proficiency
- Exceptional writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is an interim part-time position with an expectation of approximately 20 hours/week. Local residence is not required, and remote applicants are encouraged.
Serious candidates should apply by sending a resume and cover letter to [email protected] Please include the position in the subject line of the email.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!