OPEN POSITIONS AT REFIT®
STUDIO + CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE COORDINATOR
REFIT desires to create a fitness home where everybody belongs - and that starts at OUR home in Waco, TX! The REFIT Studio + Customer Experience Coordinator is our Waco Studio’s main ambassador to our potential and current clients. We are looking for someone who is passionate about carrying out REFIT's values with our studio members, working toward excellence in Customer Experience, Studio Sales + Marketing and Studio Operations.
- Provide excellent customer service and help reduce attrition and increase retention through engaging interactions for both in-studio and online (social media) experiences
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify areas of improvement, connection and community development
- Create the “Welcome Home” experience for all visitors according to the REFIT® Vision, Values and Mission
- Create in-studio visuals and interactives
- Check students into class/workshop/etc through software system, completing all paperwork/forms as appropriate
- Welcome all visitors according to our Customer Service standards; supervise and train staff on “welcome home” experience protocol
- Implement GO TEAM GO Handbook and ensure staff is following and maintaining standards
Studio Sales + Marketing:
- Works under the Brand + Content Manager to collaborate on upcoming marketing or promotion needs
- Works with the Social Media Content Coordinator to collaborate on marketing goals and initiatives
- Responsible for generating leads, soliciting referrals and meeting individual monthly sales goals and helping team meet its goals. Sales includes class packs/memberships, retail, and ancillary products as outlined each year.
- Effectively market our products via social media, guerilla marketing, in-studio tours, events, etc.
- Works with Brand + Content Manager to establish external relationships/partnerships within the community.
- Develop community events and efforts to raise awareness and drive traffic to studio.
- Create inventory & supply management process
- Responsible for ordering of supplies and working with vendors
- Report any issues per our procedures.
- Create an excellent retail area space, lobby and love bar with the goal of “delighting and surprising the customer”
- Schedule, train and staff front desk personnel
- Manage physical studio needs and improvements
This position is a part-time, max 25-hour/week position. Local candidate required.
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT COORDINATOR
The mission of REFIT® is simple: we desire to create a fitness experience where everybody belongs. The Social Media Content Coordinator will create, foster and develop our online community to ensure that the mission of REFIT is shared across multiple social media platforms in an authentic, engaging manner.
We are seeking a social media content coordinator who:
- is passionate about the REFIT mission, values and vision
- is creative and fun
- is interested in social media marketing trends
- is a pro-level writer with the ability to engage with our community in an authentic, compelling, captivating voice
- is a team player who thrives in dynamic, fast paced environments
The Social Media Content Coordinator will work under the Brand + Content Manager to help grow the brand and reputation while ensuring alignment with marketing and brand standards, goals and objectives.
- a desire for deep understanding of all social channels and audience growth tactics
- the ability to make creative decisions based on data and trends
- maintaining a consistent and clear voice using content that is unique to each channel
- effectively listening, engaging and responding to the social media audience
- coordinating the daily operations of the brand’s social media sites and campaigns
- assisting in development of monthly content schedules for Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- curating and producing relevant, compelling content for social media
- sending monthly reports on social media analytics
- bringing all customer care issues from Social Media to Brand Management for resolution
- recognizing opportunities for community engagement and relationship building
KEY SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years of social media experience or related job
- Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign proficiency
This position is a part-time, max 20-hour/week position. Local candidates preferred, but not required.
Serious candidates should apply by sending a resume and cover letter to [email protected] Please include the position you're applying for in the subject line of the email.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!